There is only one entitlement we are given in life – time.
We are all entitled to the same amount of time every day – 24 hours.
What separates the people who achieve and succeed from those who struggle in life is how each group uses those 24 hours.
Which group do you fall into?
If you answer “Yes” to the following questions means you’re on the path to success in life:
- Are you reading to learn every day, 10 pages of a book, or more?
- Are you exercising 30 minutes or more every day?
- Are you pursuing at least one big dream every day?
- Are you pursuing goals every day?
- Are you watching less than 1 hour of T.V. every day?
- Are you spending less than 1 hour a day recreationally on Facebook, Twitter, etc.?
- Are you getting at least 7 hours of sleep each day?
- Do you get up early every day to pursue your dreams and goals?
- Are you building strong relationships with other success-minded people every day?
- Do you accomplish 70% or more of your to-dos every day?
- Do you express gratitude every day?
- Do you practice proper etiquette every day?
- Do you seek feedback every day?
- Do you meditate or practice mindfulness everyday?
You’ve got 24 hours.
How will you invest the next 24 hours?
Are you processing success or failure into your life on a daily basis through your habits?
The greatest risk we all take is not how we invest our money.
It’s how we invest our time.
Make a habit of investing your time wisely!