Ultimate Life Source.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy last updated Nov 2022.
SECTION 1 – What do we collect
When you register on our site, we collect personal information such as;
- Email address
- Demographic information such as your country
- Other information relevant to enabling us to provide you only with content that you’re interested in, such as the content of ours that you’ve previously viewed
This enables us to fulfil your request by sending you the content you registered for (your “Primary Consent”)
When you browse our site, we may also automatically collect certain information from visitors to, the site, such as Internet addresses browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit page, operating system, time-stamps, and clickstream data. We also track and analyse non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, and to administer our site so that we can constantly improve it.
If you pay for anything on our site using a credit or debit card, we collect the personal information needed to complete the transaction. This information includes your name, card number, and other necessary information, all of which is clearly labeled on the form you use to submit payment. We use an unaffiliated, credit card processing company to process your payment. We transfer your payment information and you authorise us to do so to this company solely for this purpose. The company does not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
SECTION 2 – What we do with your information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and the most relevant content and information, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests to provide you with a better service
SECTION 3 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 4 – Cookies and how do we use them
We also collect cookies to be able to deliver the most relevant content to you. When you visit our site, a cookie is being put on your web browser. This is for us to be able to show ads in different places on the internet on networks like Google and Facebook. If you want to opt out
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We also use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
SECTION 5 – Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SECTION 6 – Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, we will explicitly ask you whether you are happy for us to contact you via email, and we will clearly outline exactly what you will be receiving from us and why you will be receiving it.
- If you provided only your email address, we will contact you only via email. If you gave us your consent to message you via Facebook messenger or other forms of messengers, then we will only contact you that way.
Anything you send us, post on our site or use with our services, such as blog postings or videos, or if others send us anything about your activities or postings, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We use this information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our customer agreements.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly distribute such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
You may withdraw your Consent at any time by doing any or all of the following:
- Emails: Clicking on an “unsubscribe” link in our email headers, and at the bottom of every email we send. You may then select to be unsubscribed from all emails, or only emails that you no longer wish to receive.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email Hello@ultimatelifesource.com
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on this website as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the vast array of information, tools, and opportunities we present to you through this website, through email, or through our social media platforms with complete confidence.
Opt-Out If you would like to unsubscribe, please contact at Hello@ultimatelifesource.com or click on the unsubscribe link from any of the emails we send to you.