Tuesday 07 January 2019
Woke up 7:30, got to work 8:05, 4:30 got home from work, took a nap for 8 min and then 10 more min.. got to gym, 5:40.. had a really really really good workout!! I did 3 x sets of pullups, 1 arm pushdown, 3 x sets of Deadlifts, 3 x barbell bent over and a set of legs, biceps, and abs 😉
Anyway, lessons learned today during my day-
– We all have that special factor within us.. it’s our job to find out what it is that makes us tick. what is it that we really like doing? what truly makes us happy? How do we want to express the core of our being? how do we express this into the world, some people choose Art, painting or dancing.. they want to express their creativity by choosing those.. so, how do we want to express ourselves into the world? It’s our duty to figure out what is it that really we want to do..
– “Music is the space between the notes.. ” it is really a good feeling and it’s literally ok to sit 5 minutes and do nothing!!!!
– “When in doubt leave it out”
– “When you wake up, you’re instinct today, at that time, how you feel, your energy level.. determines how your day gonna be .. how much energy intensity you can bring to ur workout or work or the day!
Rest of the day I had been listening to a book on Audible, Through the Eyes of Truth.. got home from gym, 7:30.. dinner..
3 x things i am grateful for today
– grateful for the energy I consumed today through the form of food,
– for everybody who made it possible to me to have easy flexy access to it..
– and for the Almighty within us guiding us through all the processes..
What would it take for me and for you to have plenty of food and party always around and everything in the way of that, I would like to uncreate it, delete it, de story it across all time dimensions space and reality..
See you next time
VIDEOS AND MY NEWSLETTER ARE 100% FREE.
This website endorses Six Figure Mentors (SFM). Although we do not operate on a “pay per click” compensation, should you create a profile and purchase any SFM educational products, we will receive a percentage of the sale for the referral.
By clicking any affiliate links on this website you will not pay any more than if you were to purchase directly.