Mysore Palace above..
Friends, one who you trust with your instincts and they are the one you laugh with, you have a small or a big memory but you will always remember it. the ones I remember are the one from after college.. right out of the Uni I got a campus placement into a huge consulting company.. Infosys.. In another state.. so dad wouldn’t allow me, neither he wanted me to work that early nor he would have let me go that far.. I went to his police station and sat in front of his table and cried to let me go.. I think he gave me 10,000 rupees their and then..
I traveled to Mysore from Hyderabad, first time ever left the city.. or traveled anywhere alone.. Mysore was so beautiful.. It was 27 of May, on a Sunny probably 45-degree afternoon, I got of the bus in Mysore.. The campus was so huge that I have never seen anything like that before..
I gave my appointment letter and I got picked in an electric cart, they gave me a key to my flat and 2 hours to get ready and attend a meet up. My flat was beautiful, I had to share with another guy from IT but he was sweet.. he was from North, I have never met anyone before from North..
Then the guy, I got picked in the Electric cart, he became my buddie, he was first person I spoke to.. we exchanged numbers straight away. we became good friends afterward for some time now he’s a sub-inspector of police.
3 x things I am grateful for today
– Grateful for this day that I have been blessed with.
– Grateful for having a really productive day
– Grateful for being able to manage my time..
3 x happy moments of my day
– on my way to gym this evening after work, the Sun was out, all roses are out.. so beautiful.
– when I ate my dinner..
– when I watched a video of scrooge mcduck
1 x little wish of my day
– ” What would it take for me and you to manifest a trip to India to see all those holy places and everything in the way of that like energies we created, I would like to uncreate it, delete it, de story it across all time dimensions space and reality..”
VIDEOS AND MY NEWSLETTER ARE 100% FREE.
This website endorses Six Figure Mentors (SFM). Although we do not operate on a “pay per click” compensation, should you create a profile and purchase any SFM educational products, we will receive a percentage of the sale for the referral.
By clicking any affiliate links on this website you will not pay any more than if you were to purchase directly.